Monday, November 18, 2013

Music Monday #5

D'ello! What is crackalacin my friends?? Its time for another music Monday! I was not really sure what to do for today because the only songs I have actually been listening to are French songs and Rap God by Eminem. But I have finally decided on one....drum roll please!!........

Should of Just Gone to Bed by the Plain White T's. This song has really good instrumentals. You know how some music is just computer laid beats? Well this one actually has music behind it, played by an ACTUAL band! Almost unheard of huh? haha. But overall this song is good and it just sounds really good. The lyrics are relatable to many people so overall it just makes a good song. I suggest you check it out. I am going to put the video in underneath:)



 
 

*I will be posting a few other posts this week so be sure to check them out! Also don't be afraid to talk with me, there is a communication box to your right as you read this and you can leave comments, tell me what you think! Good or bad!! I just wanna talk with you guys. Love ya lots!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment