Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!!

Happy belated Thanksgiving! I had been meaning to post but I've been busy lately. I worked on Thanksgiving Morning, on Black Friday and earlier today, all around 8 hr shifts, you can say I am a little tired. But anyway I hope everyone had a fun and safe Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone stuffed their faces with the amazing food they had and I hope everyone just had a good Thanksgiving and spent it with the people who matter to you. I think for the rest of this post I am just going to post a few things I am thankful for. If you want leave what you are thankful for in the comments!!

I am thankful for:
My wonderful family
My amazing friends
My co-workers
My teachers
My music
Chocolate
Starbucks
The little bananas in Runts
YouTube
My Blog and my readers
But overall my life.

Have a nice night and let my know what you are all thankful for!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment