Saturday, February 1, 2014

Negativity

Hey yall! What is shaking today? I'm thinking after I type up a couple post that I am going to have a Harry Potter marathon! YAY! #NERDSTATUSANDLOVINGIT!

One problem I have been having in life is my negativity. I have been negative about basically everything lately, except for today. I did a lot of thinking today and it helped me a lot. You guys won't see this post for another couple of days, so hopefully I'll still be feeling good!

Now I deal with these things I call my 'dark periods', these are time where I fall into a sort of depression. They used to quite frequent but have gotten better as time went on and I began changing the way I think. I have had a couple of these 'dark periods' in the past week because I was under a lot of stress from finals and I have been dealing with a lot of peoples problems on top of my own. Generally I get really negative around these times, but I am also very negative basically all the time. I don't exactly like being negative, I mean yes sometimes you're going to be, but I prefer to be a happy go lucky kind of person.

Being negative really puts a strain on a person, you begin to have a very dark outlook on life. You don't want to go out and do anything, you just want to sit there and make everyone else miserable. That is basically your goal, and being begin to not want to talk to you or be around you because you basically piss them off. But you want people to feel the way you do.

When your negative you are never happy, you get caught up in your thoughts and you bring yourself down, you put a lot of weight on your shoulders and you drag yourself down. Its not until you look at things closely and change the way you are thinking that you begin to feel better. You have to change your own way of thinking. You have to look at a bad situation and think about what you learned from it, you have to brush the bad situation off and say oh well, rather than dwelling on it.

Let me put it this way, the sun is going to shine tomorrow. You may have a terrible day, but there is going to be a tomorrow, the sun is going to rise again and you can try again then. Always take a look on the bright side, you may have to go to a job that you hate, but at least you have a job. You may have to pay an expensive house payment, but that means you have a house. You may have failed a test, but now you know what you need to work on.

There is always a bright side to every situation. Always. It might be hard to see now but never, never dwell on the negative. Never let negativity take over your life. Smile. Be happy. Look at the sun and know its going to shine again. Something good always happens in the end, if something good hasn't happened yet, then it isn't the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment