Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Musings of Aubrey

Hello beautiful people!! I am a person who does a lot of thinking, and that's where most of my problems come from, overthinking, but sometimes the thinking leads to good things, and my overthinking has brought me to a single conclusion. I want to live my life my way. I want to do the things I want to do and I want to be who I want to be. That's it, its my life and I am going to live it my way. If I want to cut all my hair off I am going to do it, if I want to dye my hair, its going to be dyed. If I want to wear leather pants and a t-shirt, its happening.

Life is way to short to worry about what other people think of you, live your life the way you want to live it. It is your life, go out and live it! I'm not saying use this as an excuse to go out and drink and do drugs and all that. I mean I guess I kind of am. Basically what I am saying is don't be stupid about it. Wait, what was the point of this, I was going somewhere with this, hang on like two seconds.........

Oh yes! I got it! LIVE YOUR LIFE! IT IS YOUR LIFE, DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK! Go out in public and act like a freak! Laugh until you fall over, act as weird as you possibly can! HAVE FUN! Don't worry about what people think of you! That is their opinion, and it doesn't matter! There are plenty of people who love you exactly the way you are! DO NOT CHANGE for someone, if they want to be friends with you or in a relationship with you they will LOVE you exactly the way you are. BE EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE. You are the only person who is stuck with you. Everyone else has the choice to be apart of your life if they want to be, do not change! Not everyone is going to like you, its a fact of life, but they don't matter because for every person who doesn't like you there are 3 other people who LOVE you!

What I am saying here is don't worry about other peoples opinions of you. That is their problem if they don't like you, not yours. Be yourself all of the time, don't hide behind a person you made up because you think people will like you more. There is nothing I regret more than not acting like myself.

I want you to do something with me. I want you to be straight up honest with me, yourself and the people around you. Don't hid behind a front. Ill start here with you guys.

 Hi, my names Aubrey and I am nerd. I like Harry Potter and Hunger Games. I like reading and I LOVE being in band. I play in the pit orchestra and I am excited about that.  I play soccer and I really dislike running. I dislike my body and certain aspects about myself, but I am learning to love myself. I finally had my first kiss at the age of 16, but still haven't had my first boyfriend. I don't have a car and work at a retail store. I am a freak and so are all my friends, and I love them for it. I am moody and a very emotional person. I care way to much about people, especially people close to me. I am Aubrey and I am no where near perfect, but I am me, and that's all I ever want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment